Monday, January 10, 2011

Wedding Changes

My photography business has become a big part of my life over the past few months, and looking ahead to this next year Nathan and I have decided we have to make some changes. I have already booked 11 weddings for 2011 with at least 3 more prospects. I had decided to take on 17 this year so that I could still have time for families, newborns and seniors, and that is still the plan. That sounded like a good idea to me, but tonight I have been researching how much money I will be making as compared to the time I will be spending (no one realizes just how much time goes into one wedding:the day of, the hours and hours and hours of editing, the designing the albums and dvd's and thank-you's, it's a huge process) and because of that we have decided that my wedding packages will be changed. The good news is that I still think you will all be getting what you want- coverage of your wedding, lots of images (all edited by myself) and the disc with the high resolution images and copyright release. I guess I did some bad adding when I first put my packages together because one of my weddings this past year I actually ended up paying out of pocket to buy the products. Not good :)  There will still be one package with all the frills, and you will still be able to purchase all of the awesome products from me at GREAT prices. New packages will be available starting tomorrow!

2011 Brides that have contracts with me/have contacted me before 1/11/2011 this does NOT affect you!

No comments:

Post a Comment