Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carolyn


I'm glad that I live in the mid-west. We have every season, and usually Summer is very hot and winter is very cold with spring and fall being somewhere between the extremes.  Right now I'm looking outside at over 6 inches of snow. It's white everywhere. The night I took these photos it was H.O.T. I had just finished a senior session and had my friend Carolyn come out because I wanted to do a session for fun, for me. Isn't she gorgeous?? The sad thing is that this has taken me 6 months to get around to! It was July so I was verrry pregnant and then August I had the baby, and then I worked and worked and worked until January. So here they are, so worth the wait. I can't wait to do this again, a little more planned in not so hot weather with more daylight, we ran out here and had to call it quits too soon. Enjoy.



























1 comment: