Saturday, January 22, 2011

Framed

The first thing people say when they come into my home is "Wow, you have tons of pictures of your kids everywhere!". (That is if they come over for a planned visit, if someone were to stop by their first words may be more like "Wow, how do you walk in this place!"). My kids are my art. I love having pictures of them everywhere because every photo has a story behind it with vivid memories of the time I took it. This is one I have framed in our living room..
This explains my children so perfectly right now. It was the middle of the day and we were having a PJ Party and they volunteered for a photo- so rare.


 Pictures of the kids mixed in with some watercolors that they painted.


                                                                Honeymoon Pictures

How do you display art in your house? Is it through actual artwork or photos or something else creative??

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your children are absolutely gorgeous! Just precious! I especially love the ring-around-the-rosie picture, second from the bottom. They look so happy and the colors are beautiful.

    As for your question, I am a bit obsessed with paintings, particularly portraits, so most of our art is paintings hung on the wall. Most of our actual pictures are displayed in frames propped up on desks and end tables and such.

    xoxo
    Mary Grace

    ReplyDelete