Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello 2011


December 31st, 2005. That's my wedding anniversary. Looking back, I don't know if it was a good idea to get married on a major party night (especially since my husband and I aren't "party-ers"), but we did get the tax credit of being married in 2005, even if it was just for one day! :) New Years Eve used to be a night where I'd hang out with friends at a party. All growing up we'd have lock-in's at church or parties at my house. Ever since I've been married I've celebrated it at home. Not because I don't want to get out and do something fun but because we've had kids every New Years Eve since we got married! A lot of people are shocked when they hear that I'm 25 and already have three kids, what they don't is that my husband and I got pregnant 3 (THREE!) months after we got married. No, it wasn't an "accident" by the way. The past five years of my life have been so incredible, I just never could've imagined the plans God had/has for me. 
2005- Marry my husband,  Nathan. I've never met anyone that I click with as well as him. Our marriage has changed and grown so much in the past five years and I can honestly say that I love him so much more today than the day we got married.
2006- We brought in the New Year with our 23 day old baby boy
2007- I was 6 months pregnant with Riley
2008-Not pregnant for the first time in what felt like a long time! :) We were excited to find out that we were moving into a new house in January!
2009- In December we had just found out that I was pregnant with Harper after 6 months of trying to get pregnant. She is such a miracle. After all I went through having Riley I didn't know if I would be able to get pregnant or carry a baby again but God blessed us again with a perfect little girl
2010- Looking back at this year I see God's provision for us has been incredible. What an amazing year this has been and I'm so thankful for every day of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment