Monday, January 17, 2011

Corey:2011 High School Senior

I'm sure you remember Taylor, well meet her brother, Corey! I was able to shoot their sessions together which made it easier on all of us- unfortunately for them we had to start bright and early on a Saturday morning (I hate doing that to high school seniors, I remember how much I loved sleeping in on Saturdays!). We started in one of my favorite spots around Longview's old dock, then we headed down to Westport and Corey got his guitar out..and his awesome shoes that were custom made for him (http://www.evolved-footwear.com/).  Thanks to StreetSide Records for letting us shoot inside (and use their bathroom for outfit changes! :). Here are some favorites from our session, you can see more at my facebook fan page...





















No comments:

Post a Comment