Thursday, August 26, 2010

Adam + Christine|Lee's Summit Engagement Photographer

Another cute couple, another fall wedding. I'm so excited for the three weddings that I have this fall. They will be a nice change from all the family sessions that I am doing in September and October! While I was picking out these photos to put on here I was thinking back to the day we shot their engagement session--hottest day of the summer, I was 9 months pregnant waddling around, Christine and Adam were both wearing jeans (you know what it feels like to wear jeans when you're sweating super bad), and then to make matters worse for Adam, his outfit change was long-sleeves! I also had just shot Micah & Trinity's engagement session in downtown Lee's Summit a few nights before, and I was worried that these shots would end up looking the same..somehow we managed to use only one of the same locations! (You can see their session HERE).  Needless to say, we kept things short and finished in record time. And I ended up loving almost every shot I took- worth the terrible heat :) Can't wait for your October wedding, guys (and that cool fall weather) ! A few favorites...





















1 comment: