Monday, August 9, 2010

Brothers


This session was one of the many that had to be rescheduled due to rain this summer, but this one was a little different! We were scheduled to meet at 7pm but at about 4:30 the sky started turning gray and I knew that if we didn't meet up right then the session would not be happening that night.  Amy (the boys mom) met with me as quickly as possible--but it was still too late, we got out of the car, I got about 10 shots and then it started pouring on us- and not just a little summer storm- the sky turned BLACK and the lightning was crazy! I felt so bad that I dragged them out there just to get rained out but thankfully they were very understanding and we were able to meet up a few days later.  These two are adorable (as you can see) and I'm sure they'll be best friends as they grow up. 






























(above:this was RIGHT before the rain :)












No comments:

Post a Comment