Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Kuykendall Family|Lee's Summit Family Photographer

I absolutely loved this session!  I feel like I am pretty good at working with toddlers because I have two of them, and these two are the same ages as mine so I felt pretty comfortable with them :)  I love how when I'm shooting other peoples kids (ok...that sounded very strange. "Shooting" as in shooting my camera..._) it's a whole new experience for them so they give me lots of quick glances straight in my lens! We walked around the Independence Square (a new location for me, which I loved!) and ended our session with some chocolate ice cream for the boys!  Here are a few favorites of mine...






1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I love the four pictures you put together where the little boy runs into the frame when you were taking the picture of the mom and dad. So cute!

    ReplyDelete