Friday, August 6, 2010

The Palmer Family|Lee's Summit Family Photography

Jessica is close friends with one of my best friends from High School (they both went to college in Oklahoma, Jessica moved up here recently and Danae is still in Oklahoma). We are facebook friends and I've always thought that her son is absolutely adorable--so I was thrilled when she said they wanted family photos!  And my goodness, little Braden is BabyGap model material!  Jessica, Chris and Braden all did a fantastic job of just being themselves in front of my lens and we got some great shots! I left the session knowing that I had TONS & TONS of great shots (always a plus!). Here are a few favorites of mine...



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family, wonderful pictures! btw, I really like your new logo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job capturing their inner and outer beautiful. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete