Monday, August 9, 2010

Picnic with Sean & Lauren|Lee's Summit Maternity Photographer


I was really excited for the opportunity to do maternity photos for Sean & Lauren because Lauren and I are old friends who haven't seen eachother in a loooong time! It was my first time meeting Sean, her husband, and he seems like the sweetest guy and he will be a wonderful dad too! Lauren looked so cute (trust me, finding cute maternity clothes can be quite the chore!), and even though we were super hot and sweaty, we still had a lot of fun and got a lot of sweet shots of Lauren's pregnant belly and the love between these two. I can't wait to meet baby Brady when he is born in October and take his newborn photos. Congratulations you two, you're going to be awesome parents. Brady is a lucky little boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment