Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Kohler Family|Lee's Summit Family Photographer

I've decided to switch up the way I do things when it comes to posting photos. I usually would post favorites on facebook as I edited, but now I'm going to be making a blog post first with my favorites, then when I'm all finished editing I will put all of my favorites on facebook in an album (that way clients can be tagged if they'd like and share them with all their facebook friends!).

The next 10 weeks are going to be crazy busy for me, and I got to start the madness off with the very sweet Kohler Family! I was a little worried about my first session (since my c-section 3 weeks ago) because I knew there would be 5 kids and sometimes that can be a little hard to deal with--not with this family! The children were all very well behaved, and as you can see...Adorable!  When I told Clay & Rebecca (mom and dad) to kiss in one picture, one of the little boys said, "This is really embarassing me!", haha! So cute!  Here are some of my favorites. If they get 20+ comments they will receive a free gift!






















I l.o.v.e this one :)






Rebecca & Clay said they had their 1 year anniversary photo taken on that swing- 12 years later and they look pretty cozy together still :)

11 comments:

  1. Precious! I love your pics, Amanda. You do such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet family! And I love when you use balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Kids!!! Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! I love the 2nd one with the boys on the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heres another comment. I hope you get the free gift. Once again Amanda, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pictures Rebecca! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! Of course I expect nothing less from Amanda! ;) My favorites are the third one with the mom and the baby by the fence (looks like a magazine ad) and then the one of all the kids on the blanket in b&w. SO ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete