Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Terrell Family (one of them, that is!!)

When I saw Sally and Jeff get their adorable daughters out of their car, my first thought was, "I want these outfits for my daughters!"- they were cute from head to toe! Jeff is a local pastor, which also spoke to me because my dad is a pastor and I am one of three daughters, just like the Terrells! They were so easy-going and fun to hang out with and we had a great time walking around downtown Lee's Summit and Longview Lake. I had another "Terrell" family on my calendar, but since they hadn't mentioned anything I figured it was just a coincidence..but sure enough after I posted a few pictures on facebook we realized that I would be working with Jeff's brother Jim and his wife Misty and their adorable babies a few weeks later! They both didn't realize that they had booked me! I'll be posting their session soon ....:) Here are a few favorites...


























1 comment: