Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jessie & Chad|Engagement Session

I'm a lucky girl...I get to hang out with gorgeous, fun couples and take photos of them! :) I love how each of my clients feel like they could be my friends, it's a great thing. I feel so comfortable and relaxed and it never feels like work. Seriously, I was trying to explain this to a friend earlier this year after I had a wedding consultation with a possible client/bride and I left knowing that we just didn't "click". I told him that I knew I wouldn't be shooting her wedding because with all of the other brides and grooms I've met with (and booked) there is some kind of instant connection between us. I just know that we'll get along and work well together. I love each couple and they are all so different- let's just say it's going to be an awesome year for my wedding clients! :) Here are a few of my favorites from Chad & Jessie's engagement session a few weeks ago...They are so CUTE and were down for anything (seriously, I have the most awesome clients). Here are just a few favorites :)


























P.S Our NEW website and blog will be up SOOOOON! :) SO excited for the changes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment