Friday, May 6, 2011

Max & Hannah

We've had quite the week here in the Eaton household...starting one week ago when I went in to the eye doctor and said, "Sure, why not" when he asked if he could dilate my eyes...what was I thinking? I had a session that evening (which hopefully I'll be blogging soon!) and was unable to see straight until about an hour before it started! Then I went to bed that night and kept waking up with a toothache.. I went to the dentist early on Saturday morning to discover that I had a pretty bad cavity and needed a root canal. He gave me a temporary fix until he could get me in yesterday, so my mouth was completely numb until about an hour before I met Max & Hannah. The next morning I had a wedding, then the next few days my 8 month old was sick with a high fever and teething also so it's been a long week...oh yeah, I got my root canal yesterday and my jaw got a little over extended so it was locked up all day and I freaked out alllll day until it finally relaxed. YIKES. Can't wait for things to return to "normal" around here! But enough about me...
Meet Hannah & Max. One of my adorable & awesome couples this year. Their wedding is going to be in Jefferson City (the capital of Missouri) and I couldn't be more excited! Here are a few favorites from their engagement session...









































1 comment:

  1. Oh I get to be the first to comment. These are lovely and yet fun and playful. Love them all. Great job to you all!! I think you captured their sweet relationship in a creative way. made me smile.

    ReplyDelete