Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 In Review! Part ONE

No words can describe how amazing this year was for me...but since this is a blog and words are required to make it work, here we go :)  I had no idea in January that I would be doing so much photography. I never tried too hard to advertise but thanks to good old facebook (and posting sessions on my fanpage) I was able to keep booking sessions every month, until that grew to having to turn down sessions this fall! I hated saying no to anyone, but my business comes second to my family, which grew in August with my daughter Harper Grace. I'm sooo looking forward to next year and Nathan and I have already made some business decisions that should keep me busy but not too busy to still be a stay at home mom to my three (amazing) children. I can't thank my past and future clients enough for letting me be your photographer. I hope that each and every one of you has a great experience with me and that the memories I capture will bless you and your families! Here's part one of my year in review...
Matt & Jenni
Noah & Gavin

Isabella

Marcus & Roslyn

Dan & Stephanie

Matt & Jenni: Wedding
The McLelland Family

Tara & Harlee

Reed

The Bricker Family


Paul & Chase

The Bricker Family

Kristen
Adam & Christine
Sean & Lauren
The Palmer Family

Micah & Trinity
The Prock Family
Mary
Bree & Alex
The Kuykendall Family


These sessions all happened before August, September-December have kind of been a blue so hopefully they'll all fit in two or three more posts and hopefully I can get them posted before 2011 gets here! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment