Saturday, December 11, 2010

Decemburrrr

New font...you like? :) I cannot believe that it's mid-december. I cannot believe that my newborn baby is 4 months old (and not a newborn baby anymore!), I cannot believe that my first born just celebrated his 4th birthday, and I cannot believe that my 2 1/2 yr old threw up in Target today (totally sad). Also can't believe this crazy Missouri weather. Yesterday I took the kids outside for an impromptu photo shoot, and today it's so cold you can barely take a breath out there! December was supposed to be my "break" month. Actually, November was supposed to be the start of the break and somehow that didn't happen, and now here we are and it's mid-December and still working a LOT! I'm not complaining, I love it, I just need to figure out a way to be a full time photographer, full time stay at home mom and full time awesome wife. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Tonight I'm putting editing aside and working on my Christmas gift for my parents and Nathan's parents: Photo books of the whole year. They are going to be amazing and I might just have to order one for myself too! Wow, I'm really rambling tonight! I usually start to blog and my brain kinda falls asleep :) Here are some pics from yesterday of my cuties. Ah I love these kids.







No comments:

Post a Comment