Sunday, December 12, 2010

Break

As of tomorrow morning i will have Mon-Wednesday free of editing. And then on Thursday I get to photograph a newborn baby boy, so that won't seem like work at all :) I'm so excited to have a week of barely any work! I have a lot of stuff planned..


1) Get my whole house clean tomorrow and KEEP IT CLEAN (for at least a week!). This is so hard for me lately. I started back to doing photography 3 weeks after Harper was born (THREE WEEKS!) and the house hasn't stayed clean since then. Sure we clean it good once a week but with three kids running around and me editing in all my spare time it is really tough to keep it clean.
2)Try this tutorial: http://tearosehome.blogspot.com/2010/01/tutorialruffle-shirt.html Maybe on a shirt for Riley first and then me, but I'm really liking ruffles lately and this will be the cheapest way to get a cute ruffle shirt :)
3) Finish a few crochet projects. I have started a blanket for Rowan, a blanket for Riley, hats for...everyone...there is a lot of yarn around here. It's my newest addiction and I can't stop buying yarn.
4) Go to the thrift store and find a sweater for our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party on Friday night! 
5) RELAX and enjoy my kids. This will probably be the only thing that I actually get done this week..and I'm OK with that.




I found this from this past summer and it made me laugh

I'm 30 something blog posts behind on clients still...it may never happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment