Friday, March 4, 2011

Middle Girl






My Riley girl. She says things like "Blankely" for blanket and "Mamamama" (british sounding) for mommy, and "Fingy's" for fingers. She has a little chip in her front tooth. We aren't quite sure where she got it, she's a daredevil.  We play cinderella and I'm the stepmother. She answers to me, "Say yes stepmother" because she didn't quite understand when I directed her, "Riley, say: Yes, Stepmother". She loves chalky milk (chocolate milk) and anything disney princess. She'll be three soon but she acts and looks so much older. My sweet baby girl. I'll read this to her tomorrow when she wakes up and I know she'll like seeing her picture on here. They grow up too fast and I'm constantly reminding myself of that through the happy times and the temper tantrums. I love you, Riley. You're one of my most favorite blessings!

-Mamamama

2 comments: