Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Illuminate Workshop

When I first started working on this workshop, I knew that I wanted to have something physical to hand out. Something that the attendees could take home with them and look through and glance back at when they needed to. I'm really pleased with the final product :)  Each person attending will go home with a beautiful brown folder with 20 pages of notes, tips and examples, plus a photography glossary filled with phrases that you will hear a lot on your journey to learning more about digital photography. I snapped a few photos to show you what they look like- but I didn't want to give away too much so I kept it pretty vague :)  There is still time to sign up for the Saturday, April 2nd class- I need to have a final head count by the Friday before the class (April 1st) so I can have the handouts ready. Buy your seat HERE




3 comments: