Friday, November 12, 2010

Trinity & Micah's Wedding: Part 1

When I heard Micah and Trinity's wedding date was November 6th, and an outdoor wedding, I remember thinking "That's going to be a cold one!". I was wrong. I honestly don't think that the weather ever even crossed my mind on their wedding day! It was PERFECT outside! Sunny and warm but not hot. A cool breeze, but not chilly..Perfect! The day started off pretty rough for Nathan and I on our way to Topeka. The directions I had printed off were missing the most important direction- the exit into Topeka! And if you know anything about toll roads (which we were on), you know that there are NO exits and NO gas stations for miles and miles and miles. Ugh Kansas. :)  To make a long story short, we missed the exit and the next one was way far away, so we ran out of gas, had to be filled up by a highway patrol guy (who didn't give us enough gas to make it to the nearest gas station way far away, and we ran out AGAIN)...I've never been so stressed (my mom who I was on the phone with frantically screaming "WE'RE DYING ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" can testify to that). Finally as we were filling up the car in Emporia (yeah, we had to go that far!) I just faced the warm sun and cool breeze and thought, "Lord, please bless this day and let us make it there and get some great photos!", and that He did. Here is the first part of Micah & Trinity's wedding- so many details so there will probably be at least 2 more posts in the next few weeks! Enjoy...





















You can see their engagement album HERE :)

3 comments:

  1. Love all of them!!! We are waiting in our hotel in Honolulu for our shuttle to take us to the airport to leave and I was getting a little sad about leaving... seeing the pictures cheered me up though!!! :)

    Thanks!
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really hard narrowing down the ones I wanted to post on here! I only have a little over 200 done so far but I'm all caught up on my family/portrait sessions so things should move a lot faster now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really wonderful pictures from the wedding which must have been an amazing event. The venue is so lovely and really perfect for such a special event. I’m helping out my cousin with her wedding preparations, and she has also booked the beautiful venue NYC as the wedding location.

    ReplyDelete