Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy-ness

I can officially say that I have never been so busy in my entire 25 1/2 years of living. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many new people this fall (and taking their photographs of course) and every session I am more and more convinced that this is the absolute best job I could have ever asked for. Of course there are two other "jobs" that rank more importantly in my life- being a wife and being a mom(my) :)  THAT is my excuse of why I can't keep up with this blog! I counted up how many sessions I am behind on and it's over 30..yikes...THIRTY! I complain about it all the time to Nathan (husband) and we've decided that he is going to help me keep this thing updated! We'll see if it actually happens, but that's the plan. I pick the photos, he adds the logo and puts them in a cute order for me and I'll write out the post! Again, we'll see if it actually happens though :)  Here are a few previews from some of my latest sessions/weddings:





No comments:

Post a Comment