Monday, November 15, 2010

Micah & Trinity's Wedding: Part Two

Ok, so I lied. I thought I would be able to squeeze in all the photos I wanted to in about 3 posts...Ha! Part two will get you to the beginning of the ceremony! There were just so many details, and all so beautiful, I had to capture them all! The first photo (right) is a picture of Trinity's grandmother who has passed on. She lit a candle during the ceremony (re-looking at that photo brought tears to my eyes remembering the emotion as Trinity lit the candle) in honor of her grandmother. I loved all of the owl decorations, which you'll be seeing a lot more of when I get to the reception post! Here are some favorites...






















1 comment:

  1. Love them!! With every post I see I am filled with such happiness that everything turned out so well and that it all looked just as I had pictured in my mind!! :D

    ReplyDelete