Monday, November 15, 2010

The Wasmer Family|Lee's Summit Family Photographer

Amy and I emailed back and forth about doing a family session this fall, and she asked me if they could bring a few props....one of which being a truck! I said "sure!" (as i'm usually up for anything) and I just hoped that she wasn't talking about a big ugly monster truck with spray painted shark teeth on the front ( you know what I'm talking about :). When they pulled up to the location we were shooting at, Nathan immediately said "oh man, I hope that's them. That's a sweet truck!" Actually I can't really hear my husband saying "sweet", but it was something along those lines. Their truck is a family heirloom and I'm so glad that they brought it along for some "sweet" photos :)  Amy also brought two chairs that belonged to (I think, it's been a few months!) her grandma, who was so tiny that she actually used them every day! They were the perfect sized children chairs and the boys looked so cute in them. I love using props when they really fit the family and there's nothing better than bringing things that belonged to family members and can represent memories of them. Here are a few favorites!




















No comments:

Post a Comment