Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tim 2011 Senior|Lee's Summit Senior Photographer

The day that Tim and I were scheduled to meet up was not exactly the prettiest of days...in fact it was actually a really dreary day- no sunshine and rain all day! Thankfully it was just misting during our session, and you can't tell at all how miserable the weather was in Tim's pictures because his sweet personality shines through so bright! (Ok, I know that sounded really cheesy, but it's totally true as you can see for yourself below) :)  Tim is graduating from Blue Ridge Christian School which is where I graduated from too! It was fun to meet and talk about the school. He actually told me that he has a teacher named Mr. Eaton and found out his wife's name is Amanda, so he thought she was the one who was going to take his senior pictures...small world! Here are a few favorites!



















Tim- you did an awesome job! Thanks for making my job so easy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment