Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Burton Family|Lee's Summit Family Photographer

I love how I get the opportunity to shoot so many large families...It seems that every session I do the number of children goes up! :)  The lovely Burton family has 6 children, ranging from Age 9 down to 4 months!! Amy (mom) and John (dad) are two busy parents! They were also super relaxed which made my job easy!  I absolutely love the photos of the children that I got that night- the sky was perfect and the kids were all smiles! Here are a few favorites...































And a few "bloopers" that I just had to include:)







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics. Beautiful family. You are so talented, amiga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! The photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love these! I wish I was in the area because I'd be making an appointment!

    ReplyDelete