Monday, February 28, 2011

Jeremy+Melissa+Fog

If you live in the KC area, then you know the crazy weather we've been having. This past week we've had 70* weather, sunshine, rain, hail, snow, FOG, ice, and back to sunshine today! I recently bought a new lens (yay!) and was dying to use it, so I asked my friends Jeremy & Melissa (from my church) if they wouldn't mind me shooting them after church. "You guys wanna let me shoot you after church?" Creeepy..no, they knew what I meant :) It was ridiculously foggy outside- so foggy in fact that I couldn't see if I was focused in some of these images, but I like the effect. They are sweet, and cute, and young and in love. Jeremy & Melissa started coming to my church last summer right after they got married and moved here. We're all so glad that they've joined our church family. Thanks guys for indulging me, and we'll do it again soon in prettier weather :)


























1 comment:

  1. I just love what fog does in photos. It always adds such an amazing effect without any extra effort on our (the photographer's) part. :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete