Friday, February 4, 2011

The Hammett's

I loved this family! The kids were all smiles- always a nice thing for me :) When Kristin contacted me about setting up a session she mentioned that it was the year of her and her husbands 10th anniversary so they would want a few shots of them as well. I always love when the parents are up for a few shots of themselves, because let's face it, once the kids arrive mom and dad rarely get pictures of just the two of them- and that's just crazy! Kristin and Mark were giving each other sweet looks the whole session. I love being able to see the love that two people have for each other even when they're not posing for the camera. They also did a great job of wearing outfits that coordinated without looking too matchy-matchy. Here are a few favorites!



















No comments:

Post a Comment