Friday, February 11, 2011

Announcements and the like!

2011 is going to be a year of changes for Amanda Eaton Photography. I am taking on way more weddings than last year- but still not too many that I won't be able to take a few families, kids, seniors and newborns every month. I will be starting a new blog in the next month or two which I'm really excited about, and also kind of revamping my "brand". The first year of my business was a year to grow and learn from. I learned what I like and don't like, things that worked for me and things that didn't. I also have a big, exciting secret that I can't share with you yet, but I think everyone will enjoy it :) (Seriously, I can't tell, Nathan would kill me!...and NO I am not pregnant, haha). 
My portrait prices for this year are going up to $225.00 a session, which includes as always a disc of the high-resolution images and a print release form. That way you can print them wherever you'd like and get HUGE images that will still look great. I know that a lot of my clients liked that my pricing is so reasonable for what's included, but I just can't be that much below standard pricing anymore...that being said, I do have a little gift for all of my 2010 clients. If you had a session with me in 2010 you only have to pay $175.00 for your first session of 2010. I have been able to work with the BEST families and individuals and I don't want to lose any of you because of pricing issues! The price still includes 1-2 hours of shooting time with an option of outfit changes for families (2-3 outfit changes for seniors) and up to 2 locations around the KC area.
On April 2nd, 2011 I am hosting a workshop for beginner photographers here in Lee's Summit. I haven't decided on where the workshop will be held but it will be 3 hours long (2 hours of class and 1 hour of hands on shooting, models provided). It's going to be REALLY fun and very insightful. I am constantly seeing individuals with DSLR's around their neck and I have a feeling that a good portion of them aren't getting the results that they want with their images. The details of the workshop are being worked out and hopefully next week I will have all the info for you. There will be a paypal button for you to buy your seat and the cost is $75. Before I open it up to purchase your ticket though I will be having a giveaway for a free seat so be on the lookout. It really is going to be fun!!

Because I feel like I can't finish a post without at least one picture...
My kids are going CRAZY being trapped inside because of the cold weather and snow- Spring, please hurry!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to schedule a newborn session with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, yes!! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on buying my DSLR here in the next week or so and I would love to take your class. Can't wait for the tickets to be on sale.

    ReplyDelete