Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweetness.

I had the pleasure of doing a mommy/daughter session this past weekend; that's a new one for me and it was wonderful! There is a love between a mom and her child like no other. It's impossible to explain, but now that I myself am a mom I know exactly how amazing that love and bond is. I thought this photo shows it well...I'll be giving them a full post soon!

Speaking of motherhood.... We're going to be welcoming a new baby to our family in August so I've been booking for July, September and October and cannot believe the response I've had! I am already full for those months, and when I say full, I mean busy.busy.busy. I feel that being a stay-at-home mom is my number one "job" at this time in my life, so I don't want to busy myself with too much photography, but someday when my kids are older I will love doing as many photoshoots as possible!  I was also encouraged this weekend with how smoothly and quickly the editing of this past session went. Tara ended up with a disc with over 170 edited photos and it only took me 2 days of editing off and on to get them all done.  Hopefully that means that editing with a 3 year old, 2 year old and newborn won't be too difficult :)  I'm excited for the challenge though and thankful to everyone for booking in the upcoming months!  If you're interested in an October session I'm willing to take on a few more week night appointments (I know that time of year is so beautiful with the changing leaves, so I want to accommodate as many families as possible)!  Email me if you'd like to set something up and be watching for Tara and Harlee's full session blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment