Sunday, June 6, 2010

News, News!

I don't know about you guys, but I love to look at blogs and and take a peak into peoples lives (that sounds creepy, but it's not, I promise! :)  I've decided to turn my photography blog into not only that, but also throw in a few personal posts in between the posts about my clients! I take a lot...A LOT of photos of my adorable children, so I'm sure that I'll have plenty to tell you about and keep it entertaining at the same time. So if you are a reader of the blog already...Thank You! And I hope to be updating a lot more!
I'll leave you with a few pics of our weekend...


We went to our local "downtown days" the other night...it was super humid and the kids were exhausted and of course we forgot a stroller..but I got my cotton candy so the night was a success :)


Riley loves picking up Hurley like this..and looks like he enjoys it too
Peeking out from the blueberry bushes
Rowan eating some of the "beauties" he picked from my dads garden...I guess one of them was pretty sour!

Eating a few raspberries...and getting them all over her angel face.

No comments:

Post a Comment