Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Ok, so they aren't really lazy at all. In fact things have been crazy busy for me this summer. It seems like I have been doing tons of hair lately (which I love) and the photo sessions have really picked up!  (Which I really love).  I feel so blessed that God has given me two skills that I can use to make extra money, and still be a stay-at-home mom.  I had a fun session tonight with an adorable family.  I went into the shoot thinking it was going to be hard and a little stressful because there were three small children, but those kids acted like pros! I couldn't believe how many great shots I got and I'm really looking forward to starting the editing process tonight on them.
Last night we went out find the location for tonights shoot and my kids told me they would model for me...shame on me for believing them :)  I did manage to get a few cute shots of Riley (Rowan was too busy running away the whole time).  Oh well, pretty soon I'll be paying someone else to get good shots of my kids because they avoid me like crazy when my camera is in my hands!








No comments:

Post a Comment