Tuesday, August 2, 2011

new things right around the corner


So this probably sounds crazy to you, but I don't really want to blog anything I've done recently.  Ok, ok, I made it sound worse than it is. It's not that I don't want to blog (because I have LOTS of fun sessions and weddings to show you), it's just that I don't want to blog on this blog. Nathan has created me a fancy new blog that is so much more user friendly and just plain better than this one. It's just one of our big new changes, several more to follow shortly!
I hope that you're all enjoying the last few weeks of summer. Today it hit me, it' s August! After my wedding this weekend I don't have any more until September, which means that I'm halfway through this year and have barely blogged any of my sessions/weddings. So much to show you, and I promise that once the new blog is up, it's one of my top business priorities to blog each and every session. Hold me to it, please!
In other news, I am taking a very very VERY limited number of sessions in September (as in maybe ONE more for September), October and November, so if you want a session please talk to me now so we can set it up! I probably won't post again this week on this blog because we're hoping to have the new one up by Friday! Hope to see you there ;)

1 comment: