Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Layflat Books

As you all probably know, we have changed our wedding packages a few times this year and for the past 6 months have been doing strictly digital packages, a custom dvd and dvd case and your edited images on the dvd with a print release. For our 2012 Brides & Grooms I've decided that we will now be giving these beautiful layflat books (20 page/40 sides). The pages are thicker than a normal coffee table book and each page actually lays flat instead of having the binding in the middle made the pages bubble up (does that make sense?!). We offer coffee table books still, and also albums (for an additional price), but for any 2012 brides, this is what will be included in your package. You may also purchase them for your engagement session for $200 (8x8) or $275 (10x10). 
This is what my lab has to say about them : Layflat Books are truly spectacular. Exactly what their name implies, they lay flat so photographs aren’t distorted by binding or creased by a hinge. Add a gloss or matte finish to your book and it will be second to none. Only in person can you truly appreciate a Layflat Book’s amazing qualities. 
This book below is an 8x8, 10 page (20 sides) book with a gloss cover and pearl finished paper so it adds a little shimmer. I have ordered the textured satin covers too and I think I like them a little better, they are more matte and feel just a little nicer in your hands, but I wanted to see what this kind was like too :) I'm a sucker for presentation and how things feel in my hands!
















And PLEASE excuse the awful coloring. I shot these on our backup camera and not only was the color profile different from what I should've used but the settings were weird because Nathan had used it for video and messed with everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment