Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thomas & Ashten | Engagement

oh.my.goodness. Mid-July already?! I remember looking at my calendar for this year and seeing all of the weddings and wondering just how quickly time would pass...well, it's going by pretty darn quick. I have really slowed down on portrait sessions to focus on weddings, which is so different than last July when things really took off for me. I have to admit that I really love the way things are going right now! Shooting a wedding on a Saturday and then doing maybe one or two sessions during the week. I think I've finally found my niche. I'm really excited for a couple of portrait sessions that I have in the next few weeks...they are really going to let me get creative! In the mean time I have about a billion sessions that I would love to get on my blog, so I'm going to share some of my favorite photos of Thomas & Ashten and their awesome engagement session. Their wedding is coming up quickly!! Only two more before it's their turn! Enjoy these images of a very sweet couple...



































No comments:

Post a Comment