Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Illuminate Workshop

Back by popular demand :) I am offering two workshops this summer. The first class (The Basics) is geared towards those of you who own a fancy schmansy DSLR but have no clue how to use it in manual. We will be going over all of those buttons that scare you and learning what their functions are and how to use them. Then we will head to two different locations and practice what we've learned on gorgeous models! This part was a big hit last time and I have to say that doing something first hand makes ALL the difference. 
The second class will be held on Saturday, August 27th and is for those of you who already know how to shoot in manual (or maybe you just know how to "basically" use it but could still use some pointers), but we will be focusing on natural lighting, posing, connecting with your clients, perspective, location scouting...and best of all...I am planning an amazing styled shoot for us. There will be a theme, there will be lots of details to shoot, and again, a gorgeous couple who are ready to be treated like movie stars with the paparazzi in their faces. We will also go over basic workflow (how I do mine) and some editing (I will include some of my basic workflow actions that I've created)  and prepping a blog post. You should have some basic knowledge of photoshop for that part of the class. I can't tell you how excited I am for this class. I have been thinking of it non-stop and can't wait for it! 
So now you're wondering...can I come to both classes? Of course! And I'll even give you a sweet deal on the price too :) If you have any questions please email me and I will respond as quickly as possible. I haven't decided on classroom locations yet but they will be in Lee's Summit.
Where: Lee's Summit, TBA
When: August 19th (4:30-sunset) & August 27th (5:00-sunset)
Why: Because you want to learn how to use that nice camera you bought!! (And get some amazing images to add to your portfolio)
What you need to bring: Your camera (of course), Your laptop if you'd like, I will provide the rest..and some refreshments!






Classes


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited. I am totally doing the second session. But I will be purchasing around the second week of August. Thanks for having these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to enter to win The Basics for my mother or brother, who both love photography! :)

    ReplyDelete