Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reed

I was so excited to get an email requesting newborn pictures, especially since this baby was very "new"!  When Reed's mom, Kirsten got out of her car my first thought was "that can't be the mom, she could not have had a baby 9 days ago!" but some girls just get lucky I guess :)  Seriously though, Kirsten and Joe (Reed's mommy & daddy) seem to be the perfect new parents. Little Reed had at least 2 poopy diapers and 2 wet ones in the hour that they were at my house and they just laughed it off. It's always nice to see parents who are just natural at it! Joe does karate and wanted to get some creative shots of him in his uniform holding Reed; I love it that people feel comfortable enough with me to tell me exactly what they want and I really hope the photos turned out just as they hoped! I hope to see their precious family again in the future and hope you guys are getting some sleep at night :)















No comments:

Post a Comment