Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Miss Jadyn

This was my 3rd photoshoot with Jadyn! She is definitely one of my favorite little subjects and it's been really fun being able to watch her grow up in front of my lens.  Toddlers change so quickly so I'm really glad that her parents know how important photographs are. That is one thought I always have when I finish editing a families photos: They are going to treasure these forever! It's so important to take pictures--and I'm not just talking about having professional pictures taken, but pictures in general are such a great way to remember the past. Every photo I see that I have taken I can remember that minute in time and that's a wonderful thing!  Anyway, enough of my rambling..here are a few faves of Jadyn!






























2 comments: