Monday, May 24, 2010


YELLOW! This week at Iheartfaces the photo challenge is "yellow". At first I couldn't think of anything that I have with a "yellow" theme, but then I remembered one of my all time favorite shots...from my very first photo shoot ("professional" shoot :)  I was really nervous and was hoping that I'd get some good shots and when I saw this one I knew I'd be ok. This is Hannah, she just finished her Junior year of high school and I love her completely natural and joyous expression in this photo.  I was sad the other day when I drove by the spot we took this photo and they had cleared it out to put a mcdonalds in...no more sunflowers. I'm glad we got to use the field though while it was still there! Here's my photo:

To see more "yellow" themed photos check out www.iheartfaces.com!


1 comment: