Wednesday, May 12, 2010

E-Session: Stephanie & Dan

I've known Stephanie since we were really young (like REALLY young!). We had the pleasure of growing up next door to each other. Her family had three girls and my family had three girls and their three girls were all one year different from our three! I was the oldest and Steph was in the middle. I got to baby-sit her and her younger sister Jessie one year before school and I can still remember her "performances" of Trisha Yearwoods "How Do I Live" (which she made me judge and rate on a scale of 1-10). When she asked me about doing her October wedding I was thrilled! Plus I knew that she and Dan (who is absolutely PERFECT for her) would be game for anything with engagement photos :)  Here are a few favorites...
Can't wait for the wedding in October, guys!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I was so excited that you said yes to Dan and I! We really appreciate you and your awesome talent for photography. I have been non-stop talking about you !!! Thanks again! PS: Your pictures from that wedding a couple of weeks ago are great!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Just stumbles upon your blog and have been looking through the archives. What precious, priceless memories you have captured!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete