Monday, March 1, 2010

iheartfaces Photo Challenge: Hillarious Outtakes

 Monday Challenge! 

I have some pretty funny pictures from the past year, but no one ever wants to see anything but the "good ones" so I thought I'd enter this contest and post a few funny shots :)


I loved this one so much I went ahead and edited it and gave it to her parents :)



Engagement pictures...with a hilarious couple (I don't think they thought I'd be snapping photos of everything they were doing , haha)


My adorable children...trying to get a good photo of them and he squeezes her a little too tight!


4 comments:

  1. These are super funny! Great photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! i love the last picture. sibling love at its finest. i cant wait to capture photos of my boys together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, we have that picture framed in the house and I had wallets made for people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun shots! Love the engagement pic, makes me think that he saw a mouse and is leaping into the poor girls arms lol

    ReplyDelete