Monday, March 29, 2010

iheartfaces photo challenge: Dramatic B&W!

I have always loved black and white photos. There's just something about them! I've been messing around with different ways to achieve the dramatic black and white look for my photos and finally came up with what I thought was the perfect post-processing process...then it got erased and I have NO idea what steps I used to accomplish the look. Back to the drawing board I guess! Here is my most recent/favorite black and white!



I love how you can read his mind... "What's going on in there?!" Such a cutie!

7 comments:

  1. Aaaw, look at that sweet face! I love your conversion too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot. i love his eyes.. the b&w effect is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot, he looks like, "Can I get in that camera? Just for a second?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his facial expression. it's adorable. I love the banner photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee what an adorable expression!

    ReplyDelete