Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WEDDINGS!!!

I have a few clients I need to blog about but Nathan hasn't finished moving all the files from our old computer over to this new one, so I'll just have to wait a few more days! I've been asked several times lately if I would like to do weddings, so I thought I'd announce that I am officially shooting weddings from here on out. 
My own wedding photos didn't turn out (we hired a friend of a friend who ended up using his film camera instead of digital, then set up the flash to flash a second too late, so we have NO professional wedding pictures) so I know the importance of hiring someone you can trust. On an average shoot I take anywhere from 400-700 pictures (Keep in mind this is usually of 1-5 people) in about an hours worth of time. I can't even imagine how many pictures I would be taking at a wedding!! OOOohh I get excited just thinking about it! 
I'm working on putting together two "packages". Of course the prices are going to seem a lot higher than my regular prices, but keep in mind that this is going to be hours of shooting and also I want to include prints, maybe a keepsake photo book of the day, etc. So be watching for my prices, I'll get them up this week! And if you know anyone interested have them email me at mandajeaton@gmail.com

Thanks guys!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment