Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Julo Family

I met up with Jeanna, Jim, Zeke & Reuben at Unity Village, which is right outside of Lee's Summit(practically IN LS). It was an overcast day, and so I ended up giving the majority of the photos a sort of darker coloring, using a lot of blacks and greens. It was really fun to edit the photos, because it was a different look for me. Zeke is 7 years old and did AWESOME for what we were asking of him...to pose for the camera for an hour! Not something little boys (or boys of any age for that matter!). I love the photos of Jeanna lifting Reuben in the air, they look so happy. Poor Jim hurt his knee during a soccer game a few months back and so he was still on crutches (with pins in his knee) for our shoot, but he was up for anything and climbed up rock stairs and down narrow tiny rock stairs..basically whatever I asked him to do he did! Here are a few favorite shots...



























No comments:

Post a Comment