Friday, April 15, 2011

3

Has it really been three years? Three years since I went in for a scheduled c-section, a mom of one 16 month old baby boy, and became a mother of two. Three years since I saw them lift this BIG, screaming baby over the sheet in the OR and show me my daughter. Three years since the awful discovery that I was still bleeding and needed to be rushed back for surgery, and three years since things turned out ok... no, better than ok. God has blessed us with another beautiful little girl since then, and every day with our three children has been an incredible blessing. 
I've posted about Riley before...she's hilarious. She cracks.me.up. She is emotional and sweet and sassy and has a mean streak. She is THREE years old now! Here are a few photos from her birthday.





















Riley at 6 months:



1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Harper and Riley look so much a like! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete