Monday, October 11, 2010

The Ruhl Family|Lee's Summit Family Photographer

Back in June I received an email from Marjie asking about my "womb to one" package- Marjie and her husband Nate are due with their 4th child...4th BOY to be exact! I was excited to finally meet the Ruhl family (if you remember back to last October I took their niece Anaya's photos...and will soon be posting this years photo session with that Ruhl family). The boys all behaved great and felt pretty comfortable in front of my camera, making it easy for me to capture their true personalities. And no, the little blonde haired, blue eyed Jack isn't adopted :)  I can't wait to meet baby boy #4 and do his newborn session in December! Here are just a few favorites from our session- I especially love the two older boys hugging mom's belly...



















No comments:

Post a Comment