Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jarom

I had the wonderful honor of doing Carly's first birthday photos back in October, when Cathy was still pregnant with Jarom. It went really well and I loved every shot from that session, Carly was shy at first and made me work for the shots but it all paid off in the end. Here is a shot from her session:
You can see Cathy's cute pregnant belly really well in this one!
Taking photos of Jarom was easy breezy... I love newborns! Have I mentioned that before?! They just lay there and look adorable, so effortlessly! I am really slacking putting these pictures up so late, now Jarom (pronounced Jer-em, not Jarome) is getting close to three months old and I'm sure he's changed a lot. We're going to do some family shots once better weather comes. I'm dying for some sunshine and outdoor photos! Enjoy these shots of adorable Jarom 

   






No comments:

Post a Comment