Sunday, October 18, 2009

A little about Amanda

I've always loved photography, but when I became a mom is when it became more of a passion for me.  Capturing a moment in time is my favorite aspect of photography. Every photo that I take, I can look at it and remember what was going on at the moment. They tell a story and are so irreplaceable, it's such a joy for me to be the one behind the camera, helping preserve your memories. I love every aspect of having a small photography business, from making first contact with new families, to the actual shoot (which is always a blast), to the creative editing, and then giving you the final product. I feel so blessed to be doing what I love and at the same time blessing you with an unforgettable experience, and pictures that will last a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment