Monday, April 19, 2010

iheartfaces photo challenge: Collages

This week on the iheartfaces website, the theme is Collages. I love this one of my daughter, I feel like it shows a perfect scene from her cute and simple life. She is OBSESSED with my makeup, at any given time I will walk by the bathroom and see her sneaking into my makeup drawer (which yesterday resulted in a nice glob of mascara all around her eye). I finally thought, "Why not let her put some on for fun and take some snapshots while she's at it" and this is what we got :)



The beauty in the small things is always what amazes me most about my kids.


7 comments:

  1. This is too adorable for words. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet collage. Your little girl is such a dolly! Aren't little girls such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Collage! Wonderful subject and perfectly processed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys! Yes, I LOVE have a little girl, especially since she is the epitome of girliness! i have a little boy too and he's just the opposite so it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete